Welcome to Statistics & Applied Economics Consulting
Machine learning is one of the forms of artificial intelligence that enables the computers to learn without being explicitly programmed. It focuses on the development of those programs which can enable smooth functioning even when exposed to new data. To sum up, machine learning is a scientific discipline concerned with the design and development of algorithms that allow computers to evolve behavioral strategies based on empirical data.
Data mining and machine learning are almost similar; to look for patterns both of them search data. What differs in both cases is that in machine learning the data is used to improve the program’s own understanding. Machine learning encompasses all data mining methods that can be implemented as an automated process.
Our machine learning experts are always ready to help you with any of your machine learning problems. We have vast experience of proving supports to a large set of clients with numerous machine learning techniques including but not limited to:
• Decision Trees, Random Forests
• Support Vector Machines (SVM) for regression and classification
• Cluster Analysis
• Artificial Neural Network Models (ANN)
• Bayesian Statistics: Naive Bayesian Classifier, Bayesian Hypothesis Testing
• K – Nearest Neighbors (KNN) for Regression and Classification
• Ensemble Models and “voting” Approaches to Modeling
• Adaboost and other boosting techniques
• Genetic Algorithms
• Non-Parametric Regression
• Time Series Analysis by Fourier Transform
• Monte Carlo Method
• Principal Component Analysis (PCA)
Our consultants are competent in performing machine learning tasks in a wide range of software environment such as R, Matlab, Weka, Rapid/Miner, KMINE, SAS Enterprise Miner, IBM SPSS Modeler etc.